here's a cute picture of a dog with a bone.
Or it could be rawhide. It's still cute.
Today's intended 15 has been delayed until tomorrow thanks to a mostly sleepless night and a very ouchy back. I think even if I had slept well I would have put it off because I'm babying the back a bit; with only 20 days until the SF 3 Day, I don't need to push it and wind up throwing it out now. If I did, it would be a couple months of healing and frankly, I don't want to walk with bask spasms.
I'm delicate that way.