A couple of lessons learned today:
- Don't forget to take water. You will regret that.
- If you forget the water, you'll wind up stopping to get something to drink, and in the interest of portability will grab something not as ideal as you should.
- If you grab a diet soft drink in a bottle that looks an awful lot like a beer bottle, people will give you odd looks.
- Especially if it's noon.
- If you walk five miles in the early afternoon, you might not have the oomph to Trikke in the later afternoon.
- But other than forgetting the water, it's all good...